The Change Foundation exists to help as many people as possible change their lives, and change the world. To that end, we have established the Read, Write, Run Scholarship. Scholarship recipients will each receive $1,000 to defray the costs of tuition and school expenses for their first semester of college or technical school.
Who Can Apply To This Scholarship:
You must be admitted as a first-time student in any full-time undergraduate or trade school program for the Summer 2019 or Fall 2019 term. (Graduate or professional degree students are not eligible).
How To Apply:
Online by clicking this link
Print, scan & email this application by clicking this link. You may also scan and email your application materials to ReadWriteRun@lifechange.org. Please note that mailed or hand-delivered applications forms will not be accepted.
What Is Included In The Application Packet:
- A completed and signed application form (pages 1, 2 and 3)
- Typed responses to essay questions C1 and C2 on this form
- A 3 to 5 minute video response to question C3 on this form
- A letter of recommendation (submitted directly by the recommender)
- A completed and signed application form (all three pages), as well as all required application materials, MUST be received no later than 11:59pm, (eastern time) on Sunday, JUNE 9, 2019.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Omission of any part of the application packet will disqualify the application from consideration.
- All awards will be sent directly to the school’s financial aid office upon confirmation of enrollment.
- Awards are for tuition and school expenses for the 2019-2020 academic year only.
- An applicant may not apply for an additional scholarship after the first year of enrollment.
- If you have any questions, please email us at ReadWriteRun@lifechange.org